The Performance Puppy PrimerThis Digital Obedience Guide provides a progression of skills for your performance puppy. Your new puppy will be introduced to heeling, retrieving, scent discrimination, jumping, go-outs and, field skills with written text and videos of Connie working with her puppy, Nate.
The Performance Puppy Primer includes:
- Infancy: 7-9 Weeks
- The Fun Continues: 9-12 Weeks
- Third Month:The Fun Expands
- Fourth Month: Exponential Progress
- Fifth Month:A Responsibility Shift
- Sixth Month: Developing Motor Skills
- Access to a one-hour video recorded webinar about preparing puppies for a performance career.
These webinars include Connie Cleveland’s responses to questions submitted by participants.
Watch Nathan get introduced to a dumbbell, or in this case a metal article, with a reward marker and a Manners Minder.